Become a Journey Coach

Monday, April 29, 2013

Just Dance

This weekend was Journeylicious.  This is the tag I made for my bag to make sure I didn't lose it among the crowds.  It was so much fun and I loved the projects.  All the new stamp sets we got and that are now on my wish list are all great.  Tomorrow I will share a card I made with one of the stamp sets we got. We danced and stamped and just had a great time meeting new people and making lots of new friends.  I can't wait for the next event. For the tag I used Strawberry Cream and Tangerine Fusion cardstock and the pattern paper is from Sweet Summers.  I love the Just Dance Stamp.  you really get the feeling of letting loose and rockin out. A little journey glaze, sparkle dust, twine and sparkle drops as final touches and I was ready to go. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment