Monday, April 1, 2013

Light It Up Blue!!!

Here is a card I made in honor of my niece Brooklyn.  April 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day and to help bring awareness to Autism we are requesting everyone to wear BLUE.  It's been a learning experience that is challenging at times but very rewarding as we have seen Brooklyn become more social.  Its just amazing to see her overcome every hurdle.  Thanks in advance to everyone who can participate and wear BLUE.
Nikki

I used a Saturated Canary digi stamp called Angels Among Us


3 comments:

  1. Love it... so nice to see this post and read about your niece... she has an awesome Aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm going to do an autism walk on the 20th at the rose bowl. It should be fun. It will be my first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image. I love the blues and greens. My daughter teaches kids with Autism in Ventura County. Good luck on your walk.

    ReplyDelete