Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Quarterly meeting trade

Here is a mini scrapbook page I made for a trade at my quarterly meeting in October. The first one is a Thanksgiving 6 x 6 trade.  I colored the Cornucopia with my copics.
 The second one is my creative fold Christmas card.  I used the linked dots background, Merry Tags, Winter Season and Santa Baby stamps. Inside I have a Christmas tree with presents. I used my spellbinders beaded circles die and standard circles small for the front.
 The third trade is a valentine treat bag.  I got this idea from a class I took with Mindy Baxter at This N That.  We made this bag in a bigger size and had a copic colored image on the front.  I thought a smaller size would be perfect for a treat bag.  I used the circle hearts die, XOXO and Bombshell stamps, then added a few blue clothes pin and mini clear gum drops.

 My final trade was a masculine hug trade I made using the Journey Gears stamp set.
I can't wait to see what I get from all the trades.  Last quarter they were fabulous and I only signed up for 2 of them.  This time I didn't want to miss out on any so I signed up for all the trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment