Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patricks Day

I hope you are having a very Green day.  Today's card is one I made for a card exchange I was in for St. Patrick's Day.  We had to make 3 cards and send them to the 3 people we were assigned and in turn we would get 3 cards in the mail from others.  I have done this for Christmas and Valentines and it has really been fun.  We all love to get cards in the mail and I'm going to try and start sending more to my friends just to say hi and share a little piece of art with them all. 
I used the stamp set Lucky Kiss and I colored it in with my copic markers.  I used spellbinder dies to show off the image and add a little sparkle to the card.  Here is what the inside looked like. 
I hope you all have a great day and watch out for all the green food and drinks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment