Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Website launch

Today our new website launched and it looks amazing.  You can now see our catalog online which will grow over the next few months as we roll out new phases.  I'm so excited to be on this journey with a group of very talented people.  If you are interested in becoming a Journey Coach you can go directly to the website and sign up.  The new website is www.funstampersjourney.com
I already had my good friend Diane sign up today so I am excited to start having a downline to create and have fun with.  Let me know if you are interested and I will gladly share all the information I have.
I thought this card I made for a Thank You trade I am in would fit today's exciting website launch.  I look forward to sharing more ideas and creations with you. Happy Stamping
Nikki



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Nikki! I plan to follow, ...once I remember my google password >:(

    ReplyDelete