Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Birthday

The last card I'm sharing from my class on August 19th is a simple Birthday Card.  This can be used for any type of card you need and it a great idea for any last minute cards you have to make.  I used some pattern papers from the same collection so they coordinate.  Layer them on a solid cardstock for a border.  Layer them in the center of the card but just a little off from each other and add a banner in the center with whatever sentiment you need and you have a great quick card anyone would enjoy receiving.  This is also a great thing to make several and put them together without a sentiment.  That way you have some cards ready when you need them.

I really hope you can join us on August 19th for my Fun Stampers Class.  It's always a fun time and you leave with 4 cards you can replicate and make with other stamps you already own.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment