Sunday, January 11, 2015

January New Year's ATC Trade

This month's ATC trade theme was New Year.  We were to make an ATC that would represent that theme however we wanted to interpret it.  I always think of toasting in the new year and with friends and then setting some goals for the new year.  For my trade I made the following card.



I embossed the chandelier and splashed the background with all 3 silks we carry, silver, gold and bronze.  I also added a couple of sequins and pearls to act as bubbles from the champagne glasses.  On the inside I listed my goals/resolutions.  As you can see I plan to post at least once a week to my blog.  I may be a week late but I am really going to stick to it.  I was able to craft a lot during my holiday vacation so I have several projects already completed and ready to share.    I already started item 4 by prepping a weekly planner that I will be doing some journaling in all year long and hope to share periodically throughout the year.  I'm really excited about learning something new.  This will also lead into item 5 because this is all new to me.  Number 3 is where you all come in.  I want to book more parties to share my Journey with everyone.  So if you want to have a good time with friends making some cards  or fun paper projects let me know and we will get that set up right away.  This trade is for a group that I joined late last year and have been having a great time sharing with friends from all over the country.  I can't wait to keep this going.  Keep checking back and see what I have been up to.  Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment