Become a Journey Coach

Monday, February 9, 2015

Birthday Girls

Today I'm sharing some fun little girl stamps. They are fun to color with pencils, markers,or watercolors. I used my prisma colored pencils for these images. They were originally a kit of the month set but are available for purchase now. These cards also show off some of our pattern papers and dies. I love that some of our dies come with the piercing elements. I love the effect and that I don't have to punch all those holes myself is wonderful. 
This card also has some of our sequins as a little extra element. 
For this card you might notice the patterned skirt. The stamp set comes with 2 patterns for this image. You can leave it plain or add the checkerboard pattern above or the polka dots below. 
You will notice this card also used one of our paper clip elements. They are fun additions. 
Enjoy and let me know if you would like to have a party making these or any other cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment