Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Watercoloring with distress inks.

Here are the next cards we will be making Tuesday March 10th at This N That in Chino Hills.  The first card is using the stamp Aunt Lovelle on the Couch.  These ladies always make me laugh.  you can put any saying with them and they work.
The next card is with a girlfriends stamp, Comfy on Couch.  I always think of my friends when I use these stamps.  I know we will always be just acting like a bunch of goofs forever.
The last card I used the Shake Your Booty stamp.  I think this is my favorite of all of them.  On the outside you have your normal image but when you open your card you will see the rest of the image and it wobbles.  These are always great for a laugh.

I hope you can join us for this class.  Just call the store at (909) 464-1108.  Happy Stamping.

Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment