Become a Journey Coach

Monday, March 30, 2015

Daisy card and scrapbook page

Today I wanted to share a scrapbook page I designed for a class I had a few weeks ago.  I used our flower stamp set Daisy Flowers along with our matching die Daisy Blooms.  I used the flower stamp to create my own background pattern paper.  
I added some of our black and white pattern paper to make a couple of banners and add a little circle at the bottom.  The mats for potential pictures are from our square die with piercing elements.  I popped up and layered 2 flowers I stamped and die cut out.  A sparkle drop is added in the center of the flower and then a few others off to the side.  Once I completed this scrapbook page class I had to design my next card class and I really liked how this came out.  Using this idea I translated into a card.
This is one of the cards we will making in my next class at This N That Scrapbooking in Chino Hills.  I used some of the same elements from the scrapbook page to design this matching card. I really like how the red pops along side the black and white.  I hope you enjoy.














1 comment:

  1. I love the page, since my first love is scrapbooking, but your card is terrific and I can see using the die cut flowers you made on a LO as well. Love the bling!

    ReplyDelete