Become a Journey Coach

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

May Kit of the Month

This months kit is so beautiful I just can't wait to get it in the mail.
This is going to be so much fun to color with my copics, pencils, and watercolors. It is really going to have a ton of options for me. Here are the optional items you may want to have to complete the projects as shown. 
If you are interested in signing up for the Kit of the month you can contact me here or sign up online using the link to my store on  the main page of my blog. I will share my cards once I complete them. The kit of the month allows you to have a class mailed to you with pictures and instructions to complete at your convenience. It's also a great way to get together with friends and work on them together if they are signed up as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment