Become a Journey Coach

Sunday, May 17, 2015

BBQ and Surfs up

Here are the final 2 cards for Tuesday nights class at This n That Scrapbooking in Chino Hills. I'll start off with my BBQ card. I love the summer because it means I make any reason to BBQ. 
I always enjoy having friends and family over to enjoy some
Music and just visit. This is a great card for an invitation or for a card for any guy.  The next card incorporates my other favorite thing about summer the Beach. 
For this card I used my day era to blend colors o. The side and then inked my stamp up with one color and dragged a contrasting color across the stamp before stamping it on to my cardstock. I jus dry love the effect it gives each of the surf boards. I really hope you can join us on Tuesday. for more information you can check out the class here



No comments:

Post a Comment