Become a Journey Coach

Monday, June 1, 2015

Ice Cream Fun

Today I am sharing the final card we will be making on June 16th at This N That Scrapbooking.  I used a fun bright color combo of Watermelon Fusion, Citrus Cooler and Summer Days.  I used our Graduated Dots background stamp on a pierced Summer Days piece of cardstock.  I also used the Reverse Banner die to add the sentiment.  I then fussy cut the scoops of Ice cream I stamped to make a four scoop cone.
I finished it off with some ribbon, rhinestones and our new Bubble Gum Silk.  I hope you have enjoyed the four cards I have shared over the last week. If you would like to join me and make these cards you can sign up at This N That Scrapbooking in Chino Hills.  The phone number is (909)464-1108. I hope to see you there.  All the stamp sets I used can be purchased from my store when we launch the new catalog.  Stay tuned and I will let you know when all our new items will be available for purchase.  I can't wait to see what else is coming and share it with everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the sorbet colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. They reminded me of orange and raspberry sherbet

      Delete