Become a Journey Coach

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wish in a Bottle

Today I wanted to share the March KOTM.  When you get the kit of the month you get a stamp set and 4 great cards all cut and ready for you to assemble and stamp.  You get a PDF to walk you through the steps.  The other benefit is you get a stamp set that will not be available for 3 months.  Starting July 1st you can now purchase this stamp set but those of us in the Kit of the Month got to start playing with this great stamp set in March and got 4 great projects to jump start our creativity.  I just loved coloring these with my copics.
I also added some Cool Pool silk to this one to add some splashes of color to the background.

You can see that the bottles allow you to add some fun images inside the bottles so you can look as some of your other stamp sets for additional messages to place in the bottles.

This lovely scroll stamp can be used to make this into a graduation card if you wanted.

On this stamp I actually cut out the center because it comes with Please Note and lines for a message in the center of the bottle.  I used my exacto knife to cut that away so I have 2 stamps now and can use them together or separated.  This gives me more options for my bottle without having to mask the center. By adding Journey glaze to any of these bottles also helps add to the glass effect.  You can find all the stamps, paper and ink used on these cards at www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki
Happy Stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment