Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Crazy Birds class

Today I want to share the cards we will be making for my next Distress inks class.  This one was fun because I just love these Crazy Bird Stamps.  I saw them and immediately thought they would go perfect with my smarty sayings.  They even have a matching die set so you can cut out the bird and also the wings, eyes and beaks.  Its a great way to add dimension to your birds.  


For each bird you color up 2.  One to be the base bird and one to be the popped layers.


I sponged the edges of the top layer to add some color to the basic white cards.  I also did a little shadowing under each bird with my distress markers.


We will be making these cards on August 11th at This n That.  You can find out more details about my classed on my class page.  You can call the store to sign up at (909) 464-1108.  Hope you can join us for a little laugh and fun card making.




No comments:

Post a Comment