Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fair entries

Today I want to share a card I made for the fair. I used the Paris girl stamp and matching papers. 
I colored it with my copics and then cut out multiple layers so I could give it a 3D effect. Well, I was so excited when I went  on Friday to see how I did and found a second place ribbon on it. 
It was so much fun. Running around and looking for all my cards. Here are the rest of the cards I entered
And finally the one I was most excited about. My mom thankfully made sure I entered this year and that I entered this card because it was truly my best work so far I think. 
I really hope there weren't any cameras around because I might have done a happy dance. Lol. My friends also entered and won ribbons too so now we can't wait to do it again next year. 





No comments:

Post a Comment