Become a Journey Coach

Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Halloween


Today I wanted to share a fun project I made with my Journey media items.  I had fun with my sprays and stencils creating the background for my ATC trade.  I then stamped my tree in Black Licorice and my bats.  On a separate piece of paper I stamped a bat and cat and then fussy cut them out so I could pop them up on the ATC.  I added journey glaze on the tree, bats and the cat.  A little sparkle dust added some bling to the background.  I also curled the banner to give the effect of a wave.  Don't forget the Fall Fest sale is going on and all the fall holiday stamps are 20% off this month.  Its a great time to stock up on all those Halloween and Thankgiving stamps you really want to make all your treats and decorations.  If you find anything you want let me know I will get that ordered right away.
Happy Stamping.


No comments:

Post a Comment