Become a Journey Coach

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Journey Media classes

This is the last few days to purchase the Journey Media classes. They were a blast and you can learn to make some great projects. Here are the pictures of my cards from the first class.
These cards showed how to use multiple techniques that you can incorporate into many other projects.   There was also a second and third class to show you how to make a home decor project and an art journal. You can work at your own pace and make the projects into different color schemes like I did here on my home decor project. 
You can find the classes on my website at www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki
 Click on shop and select journey media bundles to see everything available. I can't wait to make more of these home decor projects for various holidays. I have learned a lot of techniques and have had fun incorporating them into many other projects. 





No comments:

Post a Comment