Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Thank You card

Today is World Card Making Day.  I hope you are all creating some great cards today, I want to share a card that makes use of our pattern papers and embossing folders.  Its a great way to also make great use of your scraps.
As you can see I distressed the edges of the pattern papers.  I used the ink splat embossing folder to add texture to the white cardstock.  Sometimes simple cards are great to make and get inspired by.  You could use up all the scraps you have of pattern papers and make a variety of cards.  These are great cards to make gift sets to give to your friends and family as well.  We all love to get hand made cards.  They mean so much more to use that someone took the time to make something so special. Have a great day and I hope you all get the chance to make the most of World Carding Making Day

No comments:

Post a Comment