Sunday, November 15, 2015

Blitzen & Mistletoe

Two fun parts of Christmas are Reindeers and Mistletoe.  Today I'm sharing the last 2 cards we will be making on Tuesday at This N That in Chino Hills.  First up is a card I made using our Brushstroke stamp set and an ATC stamp Mistletoe Kiss.  This is a great card that you can make multiple of quickly and send out to all your friends and family.
The mistletoe I stamped and fussy cut to get the berries and leaves the proper colors.  I then popped them up and added some journey glaze and sparkle dust.  I finished off the card with some Holiday sequins and a few rhinestones.
The final card shows how we can use the dies to make a window on our cards to add some depth for this winter scene.  I then added some red twine to make the scarf on Blitzen and popped it up on the card front.  I added some gold silk and a wood star element from our Bloom Benefits to add the final touches.  I hope you can join us to get started on your Christmas Cards. Happy Stamping


1 comment: