Sunday, January 24, 2016

Planner fun

I am having so much fun with my new planner this month. I'm working with 2 different planners. One is more for my business and to get a handle on my blogging. For this I chose the Be Amazing planner
I started by decorating my January start page. 
I used our white embossing powder and the shooting stars. I then stamped and die cut a large star and then a smaller one in cool pool. I embossed the happy new year on a tag I punched out and added that towards the bottom. I really like how the cool pool pops on the summer days. I then added some cool pool and gold silks to finish it off. 

I wanted to jazz up my monthly calendar but still wanted to have room to plan.  To accomplish this I made a stencil and sponged cool pool stars on my spread and stamped summer days and lemon grass stars too. 
As you can see I took this through my weekly views for the month of January. 
So I picked a theme of shooting for the stars because I want to implement the great things I learned at CHA and I think they will help me do just that. Positive thoughts along with stepping out of my comfort zone will really help me grow. What are you doing in your planners?  Nice and simple or full on scrapping in them.  Later I will share what I'm doing with my everyday planner.   Happy Stamping. 
Nikki




5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of a stencil. I'm planning to use a snowflake stencil for January and maybe hearts for February. Love that you're posting this for me to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see yours. I had fun with it

      Delete
  2. Good luck, and love your stenciled stars.

    ReplyDelete