Become a Journey Coach

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Beginning Copic class

This Saturday, February 13th we will be coloring these pretty stamps from Tonic Studios.
Learn how to blend your colors and complete these 4 cards. We will be working on our blending our reds for these pleated dresses. 
We will also be having fun with several of their dies to decorate the finished cards. 
I even used an embossing folder on this card to add some texture to the background. 
This card I kept it simple to let the image shine. A little bling in the hair and that's all. 
I think this is my favorite of all 4 cards. A touch of stickles to the ruffles really made a nice finish to the dress. I think it looks like a red carpet kind of dress. I hope you will join me Saturday from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm to color and make these 4 cards. Sign up at This n That in Chino Hills by calling 909-464-1108. Happy Stamping
Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment