Become a Journey Coach

Thursday, February 4, 2016

February Planner Fun


Since February is the month of love I went with hearts as my theme. I colored up my Paris Girl with my copics. Once I had that done I just had to embellish at that point.
I wanted to use a lot of my embellishments because we have the plus one specials going on this month. The thread, washi tape, and heart clip are all part of the plus one special. You can find more info on my last post about the specials or go to my website. Www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki
For the inside of my planner pages I stenciled pink and red hearts randomly around the pages. They are light enough that I can still write my notes throughout the month. 
I added the tiny heart stamp from banner party and the flourish is from the Through the Year set. I will add more things as I go through the month I'm sure but I am having fun setting up my planner for the month. I hope you all are having a great time with your planners. It's really a great time making something beautiful as well as functional. 


No comments:

Post a Comment