Thursday, February 18, 2016

Happy Birthday

I have a lot of birthdays this month so I wanted to share one of the cards I made to give out. I had fun with the window pocket die from the spring mini catalog. 
I also added some silks to spruce up the background. Using the blending solution, watercolor brushes and reinkers I was able to color in the gum balls on my machine. I used the Candy Shop stamp set to make the bubble gum. I then layered the glass top onto the cool pool machine. 
I love the pastel color pallet which was also for a challenge this week. I thought it would work with this card so I used lemon grass, bubble gum, cool pool, and banana cream. I think they really compliment each other nicely. Fingers crossed my friend will like her card. 
Happy Stamping
Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment