Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April ATC trade

Today, I want to share an ATC I made for my April trade submission with a friends group.  She gives us a theme each month and we sign up so send in our version of that theme.  This month's theme was an open one with My Favorite Things.  Well, since I am a total beach bum at heart I had to go with that.

I used one of our stamp sets that is on the retirement list called Surf's Up.  I stamped the surf board and the flip flops on our new pattern paper from the Fun Filled Prints in the Spring into Summer Mini catalog.  I then added some of our sequins, journey thread and a gold heart to the ATC.

The last thing I added was some Journey Glaze to the surfboard and to the tops of the flip flops.  I also really love the saying, "Life is better in flip flops"
Enjoy and happy stamping.
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment