Become a Journey Coach

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

CI ATC trade

Today I want to show you the ATC I made for my April Earth Day (Earth, wind, fire, water) or Brown color.  I went with an earth theme.  Fresh grass, an umbrella for shade and a tall glass of lemonade.  What could be more relaxing then that image.
I used my cloud embossing folder for the background.  I then used my fringe shears to create some grass.  I then popped up an umbrella stamped on our new summer prints paper and a tall glass of lemonade.  I added some journey glaze and sparkle dust to help the lemonade look more refreshing.  I finished it off with a little thread, star button and a sparkle heart I then added a few splashes of cool pool silk.  I love relaxing in the summer, I just wish I had more time to do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment