Monday, July 11, 2016

First Bible Journaling Page

Today I'm sharing my first Bible journaling  page. I used a stamp set from our new Faith Line and our new Confectionary Days Pan Pastels.
The first thing I did was use a light wash of gesso on the edge to protect the page and help keep the ink from the stamping bleeding through the other side of the page. I added the gesso on one side and not the other so I could see what the difference would be. 
I then added my stamps and started adding my pan pastels. I went a little heavy handed on my first page but I will do better next time. I also know that the gesso is great at minimizing the bleed through of the ink on the thin pages. 
Here is my finished page. 
I learned a lot on my first page and can't wait to try again. I thought this would be a great first page to do, with God all things are possible. Inspiration is everywhere. Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment