Become a Journey Coach

Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

I hope your have a great day with family and friends today.  It's so much fun to make decorations for the holidays.  Today I want to share my little village I made using the house die and the new Old Glory stamp set.
 I added a piece of vellum inside the houses to cover the windows. You can then add a flameless tea light inside the houses so they light shines through the windows. I layered the bunting stamp on all 3 houses so they would be red, white and blue, then added it to the top of each house. I also cut my fireworks apart so I could stamp them in different colors and place them in any order I wanted.  I added some Cranberry Bliss Silks to each house to finish them off.

I added a banner to the top and pinwheel to the side of the house, both embossed in white embossing powder.

 On the Huckleberry Fusion house I took whip cream thread and pressed it into the Pomegranate Splash ink pad to change it to red.  I then added a red rainbow drop to the center of the bow. This house if flying the flag out front and has the map on the roof.

The whip cream house had the Liberty banner and red star added tot he top of this house. 
I hope you had the time to make some fun decorations to help you celebrate the holidays.  Your stamps can be used for everything, not just cards.  I also have my July calendar rocking the Red, White and Blue.

Have a wonderful 4th of July with all your family and friends. Don't forget to give extra love to our 4 legged friends that don't like the fireworks.  It's the perfect day to have a little extra cuddle time with them.  





No comments:

Post a Comment