Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August planner

I realized today I hadn't shared my August planner pages yet. I still have a few days so I'm posting now. I just love the new stamp set catch a wave. With all the hot days this month I always dream about the beach. Here is my dashboard for the month. 
As you can see I stamped my flip flops going up the side to add a little in the background. I then added the surf boards and put in some clouds using my pan pastels. I then fussy cut my car and added that to the bottom. I punched a sun and added the perfect saying, a few embellishments and some silks and we have a finished dashboard. 
For my month at a glade I added my music note clips and a couple of candy dots. I had to frame it with my surf boards and added the saying to the bottom that made me think of the Beach Boys. 
I added swim trunks and flip flops to my background and some washi tape for fun. Each week has a different saying at the top. It's so much fun having a background to plan on instread of a plain blank calendar page. I hope your having fun with your planners as well as staying very organized. 


No comments:

Post a Comment