So the first thing I did was cut out all my flowers and leaves. We had to make 16 cards for the swap. I then used my crease tool to curve all the petals and leaves of the flowers. I then decided I wanted to add a ribbon as well so I prepared those as well.
I glued my flowers together and placed a sparkle drop in the center. I then stapled my ribbons in place so I could make sure they would retain the shape I was looking for. Next I place my leaves using a foam square to make sure they had the dimension.
Lastly I glued on my Poinsettia and stamped my sentiment on the bottom right corner of the card. I trimmed the ribbon after everything was in place to finish them off.
Here is the finished card. I really liked how they came out. In fact I ended up teaching it in my last Fun Stampers Class.
You can find all the items I used to make this card on my fun stampers website.