Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, January 21, 2017

January Planner pages

Hi everyone,
I'm back from our first ever Leadership conference for Fun Stampers Journey. It was amazing of course and I learned a lot. I look forward to sharing so many things with you in the next several days so keep your eyes open for many more announcements here and on my Facebook page.  Now as you know I went with gold silver and black on my clipboard calendar.  Well I also went with that same theme in my planner as well.
BloggerImage
The first thing I did was use Vellum to make a dashboard to start of the year. I embossed some champagne bottles in black on the brushed gold paper and also did a Happy New Year banner for the top.  I then added a star and some feathers to finish it off.
  BloggerImage
Next you can see I cut out a mini calendar with my notebook page die and added some sparkle tape and silks.  I then wrapped it in some of our twinkle trim around and tied it in a loose knot.  Pop a silver star and add a few sparkle drops to finish off this fun little addition to my planner

BloggerImage On the January monthly view page I added a tag I received o a present in December.  I really loved the colors and knew it went with my theme.  You can also see I added a bloom benefit star to my page as well. With all the decorations going on on the first two pages I kept this one to a minimum.
BloggerImage As you can see here I had some fun with various Washi tape I had in golds and blacks.  I added one of our gold clips and embossed in gold the count down to the new year.  I even made a few planner clips to go along with my spreads this month.
BloggerImage
this week was my Lead with Heart Leadership conference for Fun Stampers Journey.  I had some Gold heart washi that I thought would go with that theme.  BloggerImage
I'm still staying with the gold theme and using various washi tapes I have to block off each day on my weekly view.  Its a fun way to dress it up before I have to write all my plans on each day to keep me on track.
BloggerImage

I hope you are having fun with your planners.  I have several I am using to help keep me organized this year and truly stick with my word for the year Focus.  I look forward to branching out into some fun new creative areas and sharing all of it with you as I go.  Thanks for checking out my blog and feel free to share what you doing with your planners.  I would love to see what you all are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment