Thursday, August 3, 2017

More fun with Create a Pallet

Well, I had so much fun creating with the new stamp pad I had to continue to make more cards with this beautiful ink combination.  I am sharing 2 more I made with the Koi Dreams ATS Stamp and one more I did with the Sweet Poppy ATS stamp.  The first card I used the flower  alone and showcased it with the layered ovals and a Citrus Cooler Satin Bow.  I then added 2 Rainbow drops to on either side to help show off the flower.  A little bit of Journey Glaze to add some depth to the flower petals and some sparkle dust finishing this card off nicely.  The sentiment is from the Embroidered Greetings stamp set.

For this card I wanted to make a beautiful background with the lotus flower from the Koi Dreams ATS stamp.  I stamped a few on a post it note so I could mask them as I built my background. I tried to go at a slight angle so I would have a little white area at 2 of the corners.  I then added a diagonal strip of Rich Coral with a sentiment down the center of the card.  I popped a final Lotus Flower on the bottom and added Journey Glaze and Sparkle dust to make it stand out from the background.  A few rhinestones help add some sparkle to the card and draw your attention to the bottom flower.


For the final card I used the Sweet Poppy ATS stamp to make 3 flowers.  I also used our Love Stripes Embossing Folder on the bottom layer to add some texture to my card.  On the leaves I stamped them in Lemon Grass with the edges brushed with Kiwi Slice to give it a little depth. Using my Journey Foam Squares I popped all these up on the card and added the sentiment across the center.  Journey Glaze, Sparkle Dust and 3 Rainbow drops finished this card off.  


I hope you have enjoyed these ideas with our Create a Pallet ink pad.  What color combo do you want to try out and make?  I think my next one will be some blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment