The next 2 cards were made together. First we started with a solid white background piece. I started with blending Fossilized Amber then added Spiced Marmalade and finally Worn Lipstick . We then started adding water to get the oxidized look to the background. As you can see with our first card we die cut 3 butterflies from the piece.
I used a dashed line stamp to give them a flying pattern. It was really fun and we get to use those 3 butterflies to make our final card.
It was really fun to make these birthday cards. Having fun building layers of color and playing with various pieces of the die cuts shows how you can create a fun card with both the positive and negative sides of the die cut.