Become a Journey Coach

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas is coming

I can't believe November is already over.  It went so fast I didn't manage to get one post on my Blog all month.  I am going to make sure that doesn't happen again.  So new month new habit.  I wanted to share a Christmas card I made for a trade I'm in.  We get to send 3 cards to 3 different people and in turn we will get 3 cards in the mail. 

 It was fun to try out the Whirl About Spellbinder Die.  They are so easy to use, you just have to tuck and fold the pieces and it make a beautiful doily type piece.  I layered it on Hazelnut Blend cardstock to make the blue really popped.  I used the Bricks & Bark M Bossabilities folder for the background inked up with Hazelnut Blend ink before running it through my machine to emboss.  That is how the dark ink is in the grooves and adds depth to the background. I used my copic markers to color the Candle and finished it off with a little Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment