Become a Journey Coach

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Tags

One thing I enjoying doing for the holidays is making my own tags for my Christmas presents.  Its a nice touch and makes your gifts a little more special.  The first tag I used the same technique as the last post of inking up an embossing folder before running it through with the paper.  It's just a fun way to add more creative uses for the tools you already have. 
I used the Christmas Melody stamp set to stamp the bird and greeting.  Pomegranate Splash was used to color the bird and berries. I added Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust to the wings and berries to help them stand out from the rest of the image. 
The second Tag I made using the Simply Bootiful stamp set along with Snow Buddies for the background of the tag. I wrapped the tag with white tulle to add a little texture.  Journey Glaze and Sparkle dust were used for the fur on the top of the boot and the laces.  I added a couple of red flowers for a pop of color. 
Try making a few tags this year for your gifts and see what compliments you will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment