Monday, January 20, 2014

January card class

Today I am sharing the cards we will make tomorrow At This N That Scrapbooking in Chino Hills.  I have a card class once a month using Fun Stampers Journey stamps on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.  This month I wanted to focus on Valentine's Day.  I know it seems a little early but if you want to make your own cards you want to get a jump on it because it will be here in no time.  The first 2 cards are cards that were in the December kit of the month.  I changed the color of the cards and added a flower on both.
 On the second card I added an additional layer to give it a little pop of color with the pink.
 For the third card I used an embossing folder and spellbinder die. I loved the detail this heart locket has.  The sentiment is from the ATS stamp set Cupid.  I added the hat pin in the flowers and glazed the words and small heart for a little shine.
 The last card is using some chalkboard paper and chalk markers.  It's such a fun thing to use because the LOVE can be erased and anything can be written on the card just like a chalkboard.  It's a fun way to make a card say whatever you are feeling at the time.
If you like these cards I hope you can make it to my class. 
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment