Become a Journey Coach

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kit of the month

Todays cards are the December kit of the month cards.  The stamp set was titled Only You and had a Valentine's feel.  Here are the cards that came with the kit. If your interested in signing up for the future kits here is the Link, Journey Blooms kit of the Month



When you get the kit it comes with the stamp set and all the papers and accessories to make the cards.  you get a PDF with a picture and detailed instructions for each card.  The only thing you need to provide is the ink pads.  You can also go in and add on the extras to your order each month if needed.  I have really enjoyed the kits because I get together with other friends in the club and we make our cards together.  We laugh and stamp together all while catching up with what we have all been doing.  Sometimes we even get inspired and start making other cards. I actually took 2 of these cards to make in my class for January.  Here is a picture of the kit card and my card side by side.

I used the layout and just changed the colors or added a little embellishment.  I hope you decide to join the club.  If you do make sure to say I sent you there.  Happy Stamping
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment