Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Strawberry Lemonade

Today I wanted to share a second trade I made for the January quarterly meeting.  The requirement was to make a 6 x 6 Spring recipe card with a pocket.  Well the first thing that came to mind was the Cocktail Party stamp set. I then had to find a recipe that would work.  I love Strawberry Lemonade so when I saw this one I decided I would work.  One of the stamps had the lemon and strawberry garnishing the class so it was perfect.  I may even have to try this out for Super Bowl Sunday while I'm watching the game.  This is a fun idea to do for wedding showers.  Family members can pass on family recipes to the new couple. If you wanted to make it a 2 page layout one side can have the recipe and the other can have a picture of the person who gave you the recipe.  It would be a nice keepsake for all those favorite dishes people grow up on and pass down from generation to generation. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment