Become a Journey Coach

Friday, January 31, 2014

Airbrush fun

Today I wanted to share some of the cards I made from my Airbrush class.  I was able to take the Copic Airbrushing class in Anaheim during CHA and I had so much fun.  I learned a lot of techniques and bought an airbrush.  The cards today are all created from the items we colored during our class.



Each card we learned different techniques to make great backgrounds on various surfaces.  Some were embossed with embossing folders and some were heat embossed.  We played with Stencils and I learned about my favorite new tool, Liquid Frisket.  If you have never tried this wonderful stuff it will make all the nightmare masking items you have ever tried by fussy cutting a post it go away.  I will share more on my next post when I show you what I made when I came home and played with my airbrush.  If you ever get a chance to take copic classes, Colleen Schaan was a tremendous teacher and I learned so much.

1 comment: