Monday, February 3, 2014

More Airbrushing

The first card I am sharing I used an old Art Impressions stamp I had of a lawn chair.  I thought it would be nice to practice using the Liquid Frisket on the small arms and legs of the chair and table. I stamped my chair in the center of my page and then painted it with the Liquid Frisket.  I set it aside to dry while I picked out what colors I wanted to use for my background.  I decided I wanted a nice green lawn and beautiful blue sky.  I used a post it across my page to make the horizon and worked on the grass first.  Once I got the green I desired I switched it around and did my sky.  I tacked down couple of cloud stencils and worked on my sky.  Once I was happy with the outcome I rubbed off the Liquid Frisket and used my copics to color in my stamped image. I added some tufts of grass and a sentiment to finish it off.  I hope you enjoy my scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment