Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Coffee Gift Tag

Today I am sharing a gift tag I made for my Bliss Roadies meeting.  The trade was to make some kind of gift tag.  I wanted to make my to also hold the gift.  I used the Enjoy Coffee stamp set to make a little gift card holder tag.  I stamped the cup 3 times and layered each layer to give it the true dimension of a coffee cup.  I also used a large round stylus to puff up the coffee sign so it would stand out and look like a real hanging sign.  The background is the Script stamp using the Lemon Grass ink on the Lemon Grass paper.  I think I should make several more of these just to have on hand since everyone loves a gift card.
I can't wait to see all the gift tags everyone else comes up with.  I always come home from our meetings full of new ideas and ready to create more things.  Enjoy and happy stamping.


No comments:

Post a Comment