Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Trade

Enjoy Coffee is a fun set you can use all the time.  We all see everyone walking around with coffee or some kind of drink in there hands so it works for a wide range of people.  I signed up for a Valentine trade and this is my card I made.  I didn't want to use a traditional valentine set so I found this one that had the steam in the shape of a heart.  I worked backwards on this card.  I found these beautiful brown envelopes and then made a card to fit.  I added the stamp on the envelope and the card so our Postal workers can enjoy a little stamped fun too.  The steam was inked with Oatmeal Cookie first and then I rubbed the Hazelnut Blend pad on the one edge.  I like the subtle effect it gave to the steam.  I added some Journey Glaze and Sparkle Dust to finish it off.  I used the Surprise Sentiment on the outside because one of my friends was going to be getting my trade.  We were going to work on them together but I said I wasn't ready with my idea once I found out she was getting one.  I hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment