Become a Journey Coach

Friday, July 11, 2014

New class Gift card holders

Here are the cards I will be teaching at This N That in Chino Hills.  We will be making 4 gift card holders and using some of our new dies just released.  The classis Tuesday, July 15th from 6 pm to 8:00 pm.  You can more info here.
You may notice 3 of the cards are what I was going to make at our event we had to postpone in May.  I still loved the cards so much I wanted to share so I am using them for this class. For the first card we will be using our brand new die to cut out the mustache's.  Whoo Hoo no fussy cutting like I did here. 

I just love this wine ATS.  It's so much fun to use.
I loved how this gift card came out.  It is so simple but the colors just pop.
For the last card we will be using our Pocket Die and Banner Party Die to make this fun card.  I used my color pencils to color in the images.  I think these are fun because you can make them bookmark holders, gift card holder or even a little cash if you want.  So many options.  I think it would also be handy to hold silverware for a place setting at your next party.
I hope you enjoy the cards and can join me for class on Tuesday.  Have a great day and Happy Stamping,

No comments:

Post a Comment