Sunday, August 3, 2014

Just Saying

I'm back.  Work has been crazy and then I had Shop Hop every weekend and before I knew it a month has past.  Well, I have been still making cards and projects so I have lots to share.  Today I'm sharing a card we will be making in my next class at This N That Scrapbooking on August 19th, from 6 pm to 8 pm. I had fun making this card and using a new stamp set called Dad Code.  It's an ATS set with 3 stamps.

I was stamping with this set and it all came together for me.  I added some hexagon die cuts to the background on Rock Candy a few banners and here is what I came up with.
I thought it came out so stinkin cute.  I just love it.  I hope you like it also.  I will share the rest of the cards over the next week. You can find this stamp set and lots of other things on my Fun Stampers Page under catalog. The catalog link is in the upper right hand corner.  It was just updated with the latest stamps and dies.  You can also find out information about our big event where we will learn about lots of new product and have some great projects we get to create with our goody bags.  Hope to see you there.  Happy Stampin


No comments:

Post a Comment