Friday, September 12, 2014

Fun Stampers Journey class Tuesday

Today I want to share the next class I will be having at This n That in Chino Hills. We will be using some of the new stamps as well as some classics. 
The first sample is of the tag pocket die using the Enjoy Coffee set. 
This is the perfect gift tag for a present or add a gift card to your favorite coffee shop. Using this same die we will also make this cute Halloween treat holder using a new set I bought at the Grand Event. We all know how popular Zombies are so here is the stamp set Zombies Attack. 
Here is another Halloween treat holder using the stamp set Trick or Treat. 
Then just in case Halloween is not your thing we will also be making this card using the new ATS stamp Artful Feathers
I hope you join me on Tuesday September 16th at 6 pm to make these fun projects. 





No comments:

Post a Comment