Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Grand Event recap

I had such a wonderful 3 days at the Grand Event for Fun Stampers Journey.  I learned so much, made some great projects and got lots of new product.  As you saw on my last post this is what we received just for signing up. So many fun goodies to create with.

And if that wasn't enough over the next 3 days I won the top 2 stamp sets and some ribbon that I don't have in the picture.  The bottom stamp set and die were given to all of us in attendance.

The Be Brave stamp set is special because it is in honor of Richard's cousin Sandra who lost her battle in June of this year.  $2.00 from every Be Brave stamp set sold will be donated to Breast Cancer Angels.  To learn more about their organization you can go to www.breastcancerangels.org.
The last item in the picture is our new Bow Die.  I can't wait to show you all the things we can make with this.  Let me know if you would like to schedule a party and start playing with some of these new items.  
Here is a picture of our new catalog.  Let me know if you want one.  I will be ordering  a couple of boxes so I will let everyone know as soon as I have them available to hand out.  In the mean time we will just have to get together and share the one I have.  The next picture is our Holiday Mini.  This is packed full of fun images for the holiday's.  My next class at This N That will be using the new Zombie set.  

Well I wanted to share one last picture which is a group shot of all us Bliss Roadies that were able to attend the Event.  It was so much fun to see all of us together and here's hoping more can come to Convention June 4-6, 2015 in Phoenix.  





No comments:

Post a Comment