Become a Journey Coach

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fall into the Holidays

I wanted to share our Fall into the Holidays event happening November 1st in Apple Valley. We will have several talented Journey Coaches getting together to share fun day of stamping with you. Please check out our Facebook page. The Creative Chicks https://m.facebook.com/groups/508565602605939?view=permalink&id=575574695905029  The cost is $40.00 and you will be making 5 projects with Fall and Christmas Themes. We will also provide a salad bar lunch and I will have lots of samples for you to take pictures of and demoing our Journey Grand and Bloom tool.
I will have a fun sample board to share using our Bow Die as well as lots of our other products.   Well I'm off to make those samples. I really hope you can join us. You can sign up through PayPal at MsKLMcky78@aol.com or contact me at stampinnikki@aol.com and I will help you get registered. 

We also still have our special offer for the first 500 Journey Coaches to sign up for only $150.00. Let me know if you are interested in joining my team. It's been a very rewarding experience for me to make lots of new friends and share my stamping knowledge with other crafty people. Happy Stampin



No comments:

Post a Comment