Become a Journey Coach

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Scrapbook expo

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to help in some of the classes with Richard and Rose. I had so much fun and was able to make the projects for the Fun Stampers Journey class. The first project is using 2 of my new favorite dies, the bow die and the treat box die. This box will hold atc size cards.
The next project used the scallop pocket tag die. It's always fun to see how to make something different then the normal item with a die. 
The last project is a card using the snapshot die set. I love the look of an old Polaroid picture. 
Lastly I was able to sneak away and head over to the booth and do the make n take. I will definitely be making some of these as my Christmas cards this year.
As you know all of the items need to make any of gear projects can be found at www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki
You can also contact me and let me know you would like to have a party with your friends and make these projects. Have a great day and Happy Stampin
Nikki



No comments:

Post a Comment