Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Water Coloring with Distress Inks

I have been playing with my different distress inks. I stamped some of my favorite Art Impression girls on Watercolor paper and used my distress inks to watercolor them.
This fun card I used some stains, ink pads and markers. I really like the effect it gives to these images. Because they are more open they are great for this technique.
I used the fine point on the marker to draw in boards like a hardwood floor. 
I really liked that they can be colored in pretty fast because you have to let go when water coloring. Sometimes the colors will blend together and that's okay. We will be making all 3 on November 11th at This n That. You will need your basic supply kit plus a craft mat and watercolor brushes. We have all these colors and tools at the store. Hope to see you there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment