Sunday, October 19, 2014

Quick cards

Today I want to share my next class at This N That in Chino Hills. We will be making 6 quick cards for Christmas. By using some pattern paper and dressing it up with a few embellishments you have nice cards that are easy to make many duplicates quickly.
I am using our festive patterns paper and our new journey blooms holiday die set.   
I used the new set from our mini catalog called Ornament Party for this card. 
For the Mistletoe I sponges some whip cream to make it look like snow dust. 
For these cards I also used the whip cream pad to make the snowflakes pop. The Holly was cut, embossed, and stenciled. I hope you can make it to my class next Tuesday. You can find the items to make these cards at my shop www.funstampersjourney.com/Nikki
Happy Stampin
Nikki


2 comments: